Website Copywriting & Creative Content Writing
Looking for a writer to help with your blog, website, social media posts, or newsletter? Brooke has experience across multiple industries and can adapt easily to create appropriate content for your niche.
Plus, since she is also an editor, the content is always ready to publish!
In addition to extensive travel and lifestyle writing, Brooke also has experience with news reporting, business articles, product reviews, how-to articles, and even dating profiles! She is happy to write from her personal point-of-view as a guest author on your site or as a ghostwriter who takes on the appropriate tone.
Which Content Writing Services Do You Need?
It is no secret that regular email correspondence is key for engaging with readers, but creating meaningful newsletters that lead to more clicks can be a challenge. That’s where Next Step Editing can help!
Whether you need a blog-style email update sent out regularly, an engaging product promotion, or a once-a-month synopsis of recent content, Brooke can create unique copy for your newsletter.
Since content needs vary, so do our rates. However, most newsletter writing services range from $50-$250.
Social Media & Website Copywriting
Want catchy, concise copy for your social media or other marketing needs? From short product blurbs to website landing pages, Next Step Editing can help you meet your marketing goals with the right words.
While we don’t offer social media scheduling services, Brooke is happy to write the copy for your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and other accounts – taking into consideration word count rules, engagement goals of the post, and best practices for that platform.
Most copywriting for social media accounts is less than $15 per post, however, rates for more in-depth marketing copy varies.
Creative Content & Article Writing Services
For those in need of content to match their niche, tone, and marketing goals, Brooke can write engaging, relevant, and accurate content for your industry as a ghostwriter or regular author.
Our travel blog, TrailingAway.com, is a good example of her personal writing style. However, she is also able to adapt to what is most appropriate for your website or publication.
Since writing services vary depending on your specific needs, please contact us with more information on what you are looking for and we can work out an agreement.
Additional Details for Working Together
Ready to work with Next Step Editing? Here are a few important notes to keep in mind.
• Turn around on the average blog post is no more than one week. However, Brooke can usually offer expedited services, if needed.
• If you are interested in multiple services or want to establish an ongoing relationship, please let us know so we can discuss a package deal. We can also provide content editing and proofreading, SEO, content planning and management, as well as website design and analytics services.
• We take payment via PayPal, unless otherwise discussed.
• There is a $10 minimum for any services, but we are happy to give you a credit if your total is below that.
• If you are on a tight budget but would still like help, let us know and we can discuss a potential payment plan.
For any questions or to start a conversation about working together, just contact Brooke using the form below.