My newest self-published book is due to the editor Monday, so I’ve been busy putting the finishing touches on it. Since all my creative energy is focused on that project, I thought I’d share my favorites from what other people have written recently about reading, writing, and marketing.
- Those Annoying Exclamation Points by Rachelle Gardner (She’s also not a fan of using bold or italic font, or all caps. I totally agree.
- Goodreads listed the top 5 books people didn’t finish and asked why.
- Answers to 14 Questions You’re Too Afraid to Ask Literary Agents from Writer’s Digest
- Chad R. Allen released a book entitled Do Your Art. You can get the Kindle or print version, or head to his site to find out how to get it for free.
- A 10-Point Must-Do Check List for Self-Publishing Authors by Spirit Authors